Get sweaty with us in the morning for Barbells for Boobs. Then get cleaned up for an evening of fun at our 12-year anniversary party!
- In the morning: Barbells for Boobs Fundraiser Event
Join us the morning of Dec. 14th with a classic old school CF workout (Fight Gone Bad) at our Barbells for Boobs Fundraiser. Donations are welcome, but not required (see below on ways to donate). To date, WCSC members have raised over $21,000 for this awesome organization. Everyone has a right to know if they’re living with breast cancer. There’s a tremendous need for all types of support, from being proactive, to detection, treatment and survivorship.
The WOD: FIGHT GONE BAD
3 rounds for max reps:
60 sec - wall ball, 20lb / 14lb
60 sec - kb sumo deadlift high pull, 32kg / 24kg
60 sec - box jump, 20"
60 sec - push press, 75lb / 55lb
60 sec - C2 row for cals
60 sec - rest
*Score = total number of reps completed
CrossFit Founder, Greg Glassman, explaines Fight Gone Bad
Price: Free to all—friends and family are encouraged to participate!
When: Dec. 14th, heats starting at 8:30
Sign up for a heat
- In the evening: WCSC 12-Year Anniversary Party
Leave the gym clothes in the laundry basket and break out your finest holiday outfits to celebrate WCSC's 12th anniversary the evening of Dec. 14th. This is a great way to meet people, and we promise, you don't want to miss out on this!
When: Dec. 14th, 7pm–10pm
OUR GOAL: $5,000 BY DEC. 14th
Help us raise funds for this incredible organization! There are a few ways in which you can help us reach this goal:
- Donate any amount directly to Windy City's fundraising page.
Donate to Team WC
- Donate any amount to any Windy City fundraising team member (it all counts toward Team Windy City total).
Donate to a WC Teammate
- Create your own fundraising page by joining the Windy City Team and raise as much as you can by sharing your page with friends and family. Simply create a page and select Windy City as your team. Then spread the word!
Create my own Fundraiser Page
- Buy a Windy City x Barbells for Boobs t-shirt for only $25. A portion of proceeds will be donated to the Team Windy City fundraising page. Purchase details coming soon!