Nova3 Labs has helped thousands of individuals in the last several years. For the first time they will now be helping people in an exclusive group setting. Windy City and Nova3 Labs firmly believe in the value of a customized nutrition program which is exactly what you will get from your coach within our group. Stop guessing and learn exactly how much and at what time you should be eating to maximize both performance and aesthetics. Ask your coach about supplements, pre and post workout nutrition, and anything else you may need on your journey to success.
A note from Coach Sheena:
Take the next step towards achieving your health and fitness goals by signing up for this nutrition coaching service. Nova3 Labs are home to some the BEST nutrition coaches out there. Join this group if you are committed to putting in the effort it takes to track your food intake on daily basis and make adjustments as suggested by your coach. This learning process will require that nutrition is a priority for you and you are willing and able to make adjustments with your current eating habits. Simply signing up for this group will not spur any overnight changes. Your program will take time and require you to stay patient and trust the process with your coach. I want this to be very clear. Put in the work, adapt and adjust as directed and you will experience results.
This is a monthly service offered through Windy City. You may join the group any time.
What are Macros?
- There are 3 dietary macronutrients. They are protein, dietary fat and carbohydrate. Your Driven Performance Labs coach will give you an exact number of protein, fats and carbs to consume daily.
What is Flexible Dieting?
- Flexible Dieting follows the belief that there are no miracle weight loss foods. No good or bad foods as all foods are inevitably broken down into proteins, carbs or fats. By focusing on your macronutrient intake rather than eating certain “miracle” foods you can still achieve your goals while enjoying life with everyone else. Flexible dieting is much more sustainable in the long term as you make healthy progress towards your goals.
What is the monthly cost for the nutrition coaching group?
- $97 per month. This is a month to month service. If you'd like to be removed from the group at any time, please email Sheena or Cheston (48 hours notice required please)
Do I need to be a WCSC member to participate?
- No. The WCSC and Nova3 Performance Labs coaching group is open to everyone! WCSC alumni, friends of WCSC, all are welcome.
I don't have Facebook, can I still participate in the group?
- We recommend you set up a "dummy" profile page. The group is best used through the private Facebook group. You don't have to post anything you aren't comfortable with. Weekly communication is often done through email with your coach. The group provides a supportive atmosphere which is very helpful when changing dietary habits!
Is this a "Paleo" Challenge?
- No. Nova3 Performance Labs coaches you how to eat the foods you like while also educating you on the proper portions, amounts and timing of your food choices. You may of course choose to eat "Paleo" if you'd like, but you will not be told what to eat nor will you be provided with “meal plans”. You will be educated as to how much protein, carbs and fats you should be eating based on your goals. Food quality will always be important, but you will not be told certain foods are "off limits". Food restriction/dieting is not emphasized. Learning how to properly fuel for YOUR body is the goal.
What can I expect from my Nova3 Performance Labs coach?
- Upon filling out the initial intake form and posting your information (along with 3 day diet recall) to the Facebook group, your Nova3 coach will reach out to you within 48 hours. From there they will assess your intake information and get back to you with your starting macronutrient goals. You will be required to keep a daily food journal (using online resources such as MyFtinessPal or FatSecret). You will check in with your coach on a weekly basis discussing hunger, energy levels, workouts, sleep, and scale weight (if needed). Based on that information your coach may decide to change your daily macronutrient goals. The weekly check in process is highly beneficial for accountability. As your body adapts your coach will make the necessary adjustments to ensure you keep making progress towards your goals.
More Information about Coach Sheen's journey can be found here:
To get started in the Nova3 Labs group, please schedule a consult with Coach Sheena. She will review all group procedures, logistics and answer any questions you may have about the getting started process.