- Member Since: 2016
• CrossFit Level 1
• CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Certification
• Bachelors of Science in Finance
• 2002 State Gymnastics Team Qualifier
• 2007, 2008, 2011 Marathon participant
• Level 5-8 Gymnastics Team Coach
• 3 years coaching CrossFit
• 2015 Chicago Rally Grid Team Competitor
• 2016 South Loop Regional Team Competitor
Amanda became a CrossFit coach because she loves the sport and wants to give others the chance to love it as much or more than she does. She enjoys helping athletes work toward their goals and celebrates with them when they accomplish those goals.
A former competitive gymnast for 15 years and a gymnastics coach for 6 years, Amanda found CrossFit as a natural extension of her background. Amanda has been a CrossFit competitor for five years and was most recently on a Regional Team in the 2016 Central Regional. Amanda embraces the #LiveBig mentality by skiing in the Austrian Alps, snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef, Riding elephants through Thailand, Biking through Germany and Italy, and enjoying the Chicago summer playing sand volleyball, recreational softball, and running by the lake!
Amanda was born and raised in Crystal Lake, IL and is a project manager at a management and IT consulting firm in the Loop.