We are sorry to see you go.
- If you are injured, sick, traveling or will be away from the gym and would like to simply put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can request a membership hold by clicking HERE.
- If you decide to return to training with us in the future, applicable membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will apply. Membership rates are subject to change.
- If you are absolutely sure you would like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below.
- This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as stated in your membership agreement. Per contract memberships can be cancelled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have scheduled payments within this 30-day period, these payments will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable. You are welcome to continue using the facility and training during this 30-day period.
- Cancellation of membership due to moving farther than 25 miles away does not require any early termination fee, however written notice is required prior to any scheduled payments. All payments are non-refundable.